|Click here to visit our Photo Gallery to view Automated Warehouse Systems.
Please click here to Contact Us.
FATA Automation is a worldwide leader in the engineering, manufacturing and supply of automated warehouse systems ( Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems ASRS ). Key applications for automated warehouse systems include supply chain logistics, automated distribution warehouses, final product stores, automotive body storage warehouse systems & automated parking systems.
Automated Warehouses has become a means to control and immediately report the movement of material, providing a critical link in the chain of information systems, which control work-in-process, manufacturing schedules, and distribution.
Features of Automated Warehouses:
- Two rows of metal racks that are face to face; a narrow aisle are between the metal racks
- A raised metal rail is built down the center of the narrow aisle
- A tall pole travels through the narrow aisle along the rails
- Once the pole reaches a certain point, a carriage travels up or down the pole to the same level of the location point
- A load-handling mechanism is built on to the carriage, and then it reaches into the load to be put away or recover a load.
Benefits of Automated Warehouses:
FATA Automation, Inc. develops innovative solutions for the automotive, heavy equipment, engine, marine, security, defense, aerospace, car park, electronics, pharmaceutical, white goods, and food industries.
FATA Automation consistently provides our customers with high quality competitive systems. We are able to deliver competitive systems that allow customers to continue service with FATA Automation. We consistently provide our customers with high quality competitive systems.